Recent content by PunkKitty

  1. PunkKitty

    Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 61

    Outside of being a woman, this is true.
  2. PunkKitty

    Ski Tips by Steve

    I used to love downhill skiing. I'd love to get back in shape and get into it again. But we haven't had much snow in the past few years compared to what it was when I was in my 20s. The closest place for decent skiing is the northern peninsula of Michigan. That's a 6+ hour drive in the winter.
  3. PunkKitty

    Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 61

  4. PunkKitty

    Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 61

  5. PunkKitty

    Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 61

  6. PunkKitty

    Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 61

  7. PunkKitty

    My Mom Passed Away Last Night

    My condolences. Much mojo.
  8. PunkKitty

    Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 61

  9. PunkKitty

    Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 61

  10. PunkKitty

    Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 61

  11. PunkKitty

    Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 61

  12. PunkKitty

    Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 61

  13. PunkKitty

    Mental health check-in

    Between my property taxes and insurance, the total increase was less than $300 over the course of a year. The problem was with a miscalculation when I refinanced last year. Not enough was initially withheld for escrow. I'm still responsible for that money. But I got them to spread out the...
  14. PunkKitty

    Possibly NSFW Funny Pic Thread

Back
Top