What's your favorite pop? (soda)

Chihlidog

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Just curious. I dont necessarily mean Coke or Pepsi. Mt Dew, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Root Beer, etc are all possible contenders. I think I am going with either Mt. Dew or plain old Coca-Cola
 
I only very rarely have soda, but most of the time when I do, it's coke. Dr. Pepper and good real ginger beer (ie, not the weaksauce canadian dry, etc) get honorable mentions.

Mountain Dew is absolutely disgusting.
 
I drink more soda than most would think was humanly possible.

Growing up, my mom always had Tab in the house, so that's what I drank. Eventually she switched over to Big K Diet Cola (Kroger's house brand). That's what I prefer now. It's basically generic Diet Coke. And despite what anybody tells you, the generic stuff is not all the same. I can taste a huge difference between Sam's Cola (Walmart brand) and Big K (Kroger brand). I also taste a huge difference between Big K and Diet Coke, but I still like both. I don't care for Diet Pepsi at all though.

After the Diet Cola, my next favorite is Dr. Pepper, followed by Mtn. Dew (or the Big K equivalent).
 
*sticks out tongue when mom doesnt look*

I have a huge cardboard box next to my desk full of diet coke cans for recycling. 100% diet coke cans. :grin:
 
coca-cola_logo5.jpg
 
Faygo, ninjas. Faygo!

faygo.jpg



Seriously tho - I remember Faygo being around a lot as a kid but I haven't seen it recently. They had some pretty good flavors. I remember strawberry being good.
 
Last edited:
I drink Diet Orange Slice most of the time because I avoid sugar. But, every once in awhile I like an A&W root beer or cream soda...preferably right before bedtime so I can sugar crash right into a good nights sleep! :thu:
 
I don't touch the stuff. I get enough high fructose corn syrup in my diet. If I drink carbonated stuff, it's beer or champagne.
 
I have pretty much phased pop completely out of my diet, but it would be a good smaller label root beer (Weinhart, Virgils) , followed by Hansens Mandarin Lime.
 
Back
Top