HOLY CRAP, PRINCE DIED!!!!!

So far, Lemmy (dec 28 so close enough for 2016), Bowie, Merle and now Prince. 4 legends, from 4 different genres. The world of music has been crushed this year.
 
This is starting to look like AIDS complications. Gossip sites have been running blind items lately about a black superstar who contracted HIV in the 90s and is sick because he stopped taking his meds after being convinced that God cured him. Only one black superstar was that crazy, and it would explain why Prince had the flu for a month, and why his recent shows were just him sitting at a piano.
 
This is starting to look like AIDS complications. Gossip sites have been running blind items lately about a black superstar who contracted HIV in the 90s and is sick because he stopped taking his meds after being convinced that God cured him. Only one black superstar was that crazy, and it would explain why Prince had the flu for a month, and why his recent shows were just him sitting at a piano.

Whatever. I wish him peace.
 
MediaTakeOut.com just received word that a VERY popular African-American celebrity - who has recently been in the news - now has what is being described as AIDS. Obviously since we are not able to 100% confirm the story - we're going to leave it as a Blind Item. We want to make it clear we are NOT talking about Magic Johnson. This report REALLY hurt our heart. According to a person EXTREMELY CLOSE to the situation, the celebrity, who is known for having a very EXTREME sexual past reportedly contracted the illness sometime in the 1990s. He kept the illness quiet but began taking his medication RELIGIOUSLY up until about two years ago. Here's what we're told by a VERY trusted entertainment insider: "[The celebrity] believed that he was cured, and he had some crazy [religious] people who told him that God cured him. So he stopped taking his medication and the sickness came back. Now doctors say he's dying, and there is nothing anyone can do about it." We're told that the celebrity is expected to get sicker and sicker, and eventually pass. It can happen as soon as the summer. Very sad news.
 
"Take Me With U"

I can't disguise the pounding of my heart
It beats so strong
It's in your eyes what can I say
They turn me on

I don't care where we go
I don't care what we do
I don't care pretty baby
Just take me with u

Come on and touch the place in me
That's calling out your name
We want each other oh so much
Why must we play this game?

Don't care where we go
I don't care what we do
I don't care pretty baby
Just take me with u

I don't care if we spend the night at your mansion
I don't care if we spend the night on the town
All I want is 2 spend the night together
All I want is 2 spend the night in your arms

To be around u is so-oh right
You're sheer perfection (thank u)
Drive me crazy, drive me all night
Just don't break up the connection

I don't care where we go
I don't care what we do
I don't care pretty baby
Just take me with u

I don't care where we go
I don't care what we do
I don't care pretty baby
Just take me with u

Just take me with u
Oh won't u take me with u
Honey take me with u
 
I'm absolutely unable to process this right now. One of my favourite artists, huge musical influence to me. R.I.P.
 
Id seen some kind of headline recently about him but I didn't read the story. What a horrible shock.

Sad sad news indeed.
 
Master of 23 instruments. That's insane. RIP Prince Rogers Nelson.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top