Your favorite over-glasses sunglasses.

shoeless

Riffin'
94fd1b30f5537bcab45fdfaec3d527d8.jpg

My wife has worn those as long as I have known her. I just ordered a pair of bifocal sunglasses for this summer; I'd rather deal with switching glasses. I tried transition lenses a couple of years ago, but they darken at times you don't want them dark, and don't darken at times you do.

I had a pair of those over-glasses sunglasses for a while.
As stupid as they look, they work well and are not as much bother as carrying two pairs of glasses.

Now, I carry two pairs of glasses...

I've worn these for the last 5 years. Shooting glasses and I wear them to protect my eyes when riding my motorcycle. $19 super tough.

The new NRA OTG Shooting Glasses solve this problem handily. Now, you can quickly and easily protect your eyes with confidence --- the NRA OTG Shooting Glasses meet ANSI Z87.1 requirements, and they provide 99% UV protection. Sized to fit over most popular frame sizes (individual lens size is 2¾” wide x 2” high --- please measure your prescription glasses before ordering.

446AVLG2.jpg

I have 2 pairs of the over-glasses in my truck, one pair in my work truck, one pair in my wife's car, and one pair for my motorcycle. All for under $100.

I have transition lenses, which I love, but they don't work in the car. For driving, I use Fitovers. They don't look super-dorky and they're nice and dark, plus they block light from above. I used to use clip ons, but they weren't very dark and don't block light from above.

71mzmw1fL1L._UX679_.jpg

I just have a pair of RayBans with my far sight prescription that stay in the car 99% of the time. They are either on my face or clipped to the visor. 3 years now and not a scratch.

Back