Your favorite Envelop Filter?

Pine Apple Slim

Kick Henry Jackassowski
From watching YouTubes these stand out for me
1. Aguilar Filter Twin-very clean sounding, can sweep in both directions at same time, and you can blend the two sweeps.
2. MXR M82-straightforward, seems easy to get an acceptable sound, maybe a bit dark and noisy, but has a clean blend which is nice.
3. Qtron- seems very versatile with several sounds in it, though finding the sweet spot seems tricky.

What is your favorite funk box?

I have one of these:

I don't use it very often but they are hard to get so I hang on to it.

Micro Q is what I have, I also had the digitech one with the seven settings. I think I actually liked that better on the one setting, but I was so pissed that every other setting sounded like ass.

I have a Maleko E Filter. It does what I want on guitar, but I can't seem to dial it in where I like on bass.
Looking for something bass specific, or at least versatile enough to use on bass.

I love my Mojo Hand 443. Has an internal switch for guitar or bass, if I recall (I just use it on guitar).

I have an Ehx Dr. Q nano that's pretty cool, but you have to spend some time working with the trim pot inside to set the range...

I love my Mojo Hand 443. Has an internal switch for guitar or bass, if I recall (I just use it on guitar).
I can testify as to how good that pedal sounds, having heard it at a Bird Index gig...hard to tell that you weren't using a wah pedal...

Back