Your Favorite Discontinued Pedal

IamSeaDevil

WTF? FTW!
Mine is this:

FZ-2.png

I use it to sound like this:

Post a picture and an example

The original Arion chorus. My vintage one croaked and the new ones weren't as good. And I'm not buying one from Vertex.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420857938.731167.jpg

The fake Leslie sound was the best.

I would say the A/DA Flanger. I still have mine and way back when sold my other one. I don't know what the reissues are like but I am glad that I still have the one I bought in the late 70's. Sadly I do have to replace the cap and the 12volt chip due to failure. I have done it twice so far and kind of put in storage now. Set it right and you can get a beautiful chorus as well as that crazy Pat Travers swirl from his hey days.

stompboxes%2B037.JPG

DSCF2039.jpg

I have one of these. My only bitch is that it's too big, and you spend more time tweaking rather than playing the guitar like you should be.

Seeing as I only got into pedals a year or so ago, I don't really have one. Although, years ago I loved the original 2 knob Boss Chorus. To me, that is the pedal to judge all other chorus pedals against.

The Big Muff reply makes me want to say the same as well. I sold mine to the bass player when I was in Malisha. From what I discovered is that the Big Muff had gone through many changes that if I were to get one today, it would not be the same or similar to the one I originally had. A drummer friend gave me one in the 80's and when I looked at the circuit board, Electro Harmonix made a few changes to the Little Big Muff and sold it as a Big Muff - Oh Well

billy-corgan-big-muff-pi.jpg

The tall font one. The one that goes for 600-800 on ebay.

I gots one. Been modded a lot through the years.

Would have had another, I bought two others but both had massive QC issues so I returned them...if only I had held onto them for 15 years.

Back