You will die like dogs

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
New fuzz pedals from Mojo Hand:

11249019_10155829572625026_6549650846021211563_n.jpg

I saw that on FB a few days ago. I already have the BMP-2. I can't wait for clips of the other 2.

No idea. Their site just says Russian Muff. I love it, it replaced the Iron Bell on my board.
Now, the Iron Bell wasn't any specific Muff, right, but a conglomeration? I know Gilmour ran a Civil War Russian Sovtek BMP on the PULSE tour.

pulse_pedals_right.jpg

Depends on how loud you can get your amp. If you can get your amp to start to break up, no. If you've running clean, the OD helps smooth things out.

I have the BMP-2 and it really has enough on tap to get it. If I have my CB30 kicked on it is too much when I kick it on.

I have the BMP-2 and it really has enough on tap to get it. If I have my CB30 kicked on it is too much when I kick it on.
Oh, it's not that the BMP-2 wouldn't have enough gain. It's that there's a spikiness that an OD set with low gain smooths out. Ever notice how smooth and fat Gilmour's tone has always been, rather than what most BMP users have experienced? I found that the BMP is a little spitty without an overdrive unless it's in front of an amp that's got a bit of it's own dirt going on (not much).

Back