You may think I am CRAZY! Wellllllll!

The Crusher

The non chosen one!
I have been collecting parts and have gotten most of the big stuff for free as I help a buddy of mine with his 360 winged sprint car. He gave me his old chassis and a bunch of old parts useable, but out dated for todays racing. I am building a street legal winged sprint car. I have the engine out of last years car (short block) and have that ready to install the heads and intake, installing a TH 350 automatic transmission with a drive shaft that is about 12" long with a quick change rear end. It will look just like a racing sprint car only with street legal 14" wide tires on the rear and 8" wide tires on the front. I have everything to assemble the car and once it is assembled and makes a few runs down the road, I will take it and get it titled and licensed and then tear4 it apart for blasting and powder coat. Paint or wrap the body and wings. It should be a head turner for this area for sure. You can look up Street legal sprint car on you tube and there are a few of them all over the U.S. pretty cool idea for old outdated race parts that otherwise would get thrown away.

A guy near me has a street legal Dirt Super Late Model with 2 seats. Pretty cool ride for sure.

I've noticed those videos of street legal sprint cars. I think they're a blast. It sounds like a great project.

I'd leave off the wings for a Go Dogs Go effect.
061107_0754_GoDogGo1_1_.png

hqdefault.jpg

Back