You gotta love Illinois

Dew Knot Hump

Sausager
So the day after Tuesdays election it came out that guy who won the Democratic Lt. Governor race is:

A former user of three different types of illegally obtained steroids
While on steroids he was arrested for choking his wife
Made his money as a pawnbroker
Was accused of holding a knife to his girlfriends throat. One month later the girlfriend pleaded guilty to being a prostitute.

Nice.

I'm moving to Wisconsin.

So the day after Tuesdays election it came out that guy who won the Democratic Lt. Governor race is:

Was accused of holding a knife to his girlfriends throat. One month later the girlfriend pleaded guilty to being a prostitute.

Nice.

I'm moving to Wisconsin.

:facepalm:

Canada might be better.....

Nice.

I'm moving to Wisconsin.

Nowhere in that description did I see the word "Corrupt" though...

Guy looks like a step in the right direction. :thu:

Whatever happened with that whole Blago thing?

He got indicted on some other charges last week and the trial starts in June. Supposedly he is going to blow the whistle and if that happens we won't have any politicians because they will all be in jail.

Blago lives about ten minutes from me, my polling place is in a bar owned by Richard Mell who not only is my alderman but he's Blagos father in law.

It's a small world.

Ever heard of the Quad Cities. They once had a race track there. Politicians are the only ones who can live out their fantasies at our expense.

By the way, have you ever played at Sam's Bowling alley, "wells fargo" in Moline

Ever heard of the Quad Cities. They once had a race track there. Politicians are the only ones who can live out their fantasies at our expense.

By the way, have you ever played at Sam's Bowling alley, "wells fargo" in Moline

Yeah I know where Quad Cities is, never played there though. I have played at the Fireside Bowl and the Lincoln Square Bowling Center in Chicago a number of time though.

Back