You are what you eat

BlockInlay

Octavate.band
I just ate an enormous burrito for lunch. Full of good carnitas, beans, hot sauce, cilantro, cheese, dab of sour cream, guac, pico, etc. It was so tasty I couldn't stop and ate it to fast.

Now I feel like that burrito...stuffed to bursting with a small threat of losing some filling from either end.

Burp

penguinburrito.jpg

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

There's a burrito place in Niagara Falls that's like a Subway for burritos.
You pick the tortilla, the filling and then pile on whatever toppings you want.
I wasn't really watching the toppings go on because I want looking for the next topping. When I looked at the burrito, I wondered how the girl was going to wrap it all up.
She did it though an then grilled it up.
Amazing. Huge. Tasty.

I wasn't really watching the toppings go on because I want looking for the next topping. When I looked at the burrito, I wondered how the girl was going to wrap it all up.
Amazing. Huge. Tasty.

I love those mission-style burritos, but they end up so huge that I usually feel sick after eating one.

Amazing. Huge. Tasty.
Chipotle?

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

Mmmmm, gut grenades! drool0

Chuy's “Big As Yo'Face” burritos are world class. I like the chicken fajita with their creamy jalapeno.

thumb_600.jpg

or with any salsa

big-as-your-face-burrito.jpg

Back