Yogurt or Yoghurt : let's discuss it

The yogurt selection at Meijer is almost like the beer selection. I wonder how devastated Boris Yeltsin would be by a grocery store visit in 2016.

yeltsin-19890916_HC-03-22.jpg

When I buy mine I always get the tubs cause I eat it all the time.
it's also cheaper that way especially in the wake of the Greek revolution. I remember when you could even buy fancy pants yogurt from wholefoods from a farm that hand massaged it cows and played classical music for them for less than 2.50. Now one is hard pressed to buy a tub of Yocrap "greek style" for less than 2.50 because the marketing folks have sold us on it. It's like Starbucks ,people continue to wait 12 cars deep for a starbucks when they could already be at work with a mug of some better beans from home....or even a cup of coffee from circle k....sheeple people :wink:

The yogurt selection at Meijer is almost like the beer selection. I wonder how devastated Boris Yeltsin would be by a grocery store visit in 2016.

yeltsin-19890916_HC-03-22.jpg

yeah that's the way safeway is, in fact it's in the same isle as the beer. heck i think it might be bigger than the beer selection except it's all greek :mad:

Have you shopped at Safeway,... eat0

In case you haven't noticed, it's that way with most everything there. If it isn't the top seller they clear it off the shelf unless and until people bitch. A lot. They got rid of both lima beans and tater tots from our local safeway a while back. Because god knows we need more varieties of cut corn and fries and that freezer space is valuable.

Bitch to management loud and often, and they will bring back what you want, as long as you keep buying it.

Back