YES!!!!!! Suck it 2048 Game!!!!!....

I too have freed myself from this evil mistress. Although I haven't actually deleted the app off of my phone yet.

Screenshot_zps3c9b9573.png

This is how badly I needed to quit playing the game.....

... I'm driving on the highway and there's a semi truck pulling a trailer, then a box truck, then two cars. The cars are side by side (guy in the left holding up the passing lane... my biggest pet peeve) and I actually thought for a split second....

"If I could slide that car to the right into the other car, then I could combine them both into the box truck, then into the trailer, and the road would be wide open."

:facepalm:
I share, and understand, your OCD

My wife has been playing this game nonstop for days now.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

I finally beat it last night, and yet I still want to play it anyway.:facepalm:

I was done once I won. That said I have been calculating the moves that could still be made on the finished games that folks have posted. I could have read a book in the time I wasted playing this vile game...not a really long one mind, but still.

I've been playing the damn Doge version of the game for a couple of days now. Wife thinks I'm crazy. I think this is what she was like when playing Farmville or Farm Town or whatever it was on facebook. :lol:

Even though I beat this game a while back, I still find myself playing it. I've figured out a pretty good method, and kept going today. Got to 4096 before making a crucial error from which I could not recover. I let a small number get on the top line. :facepalm:

4096_zpsa0813a05.png

Back