YES!!!!!! Suck it 2048 Game!!!!!....

The scoring must be different on the doggie game. I barely broke 6,000 points. :messedup: The dog with the sunglasses is cool. :)

DAMMIT... :gah:

9156 so far on the doggie one--I got to the dog that says, "derp," when his tongue hangs out (the one after the sunglasses).

I played it again yesterday afternoon (no idea why) and beat it again. This time, though, I kept playing. I got to the point where I had the 2048 tile, a 1024 tile, and a 512 tile, all lined up on the bottom, then I fucked it up.

I too have won, literally minutes ago after getting off the bus. I'm so happy to be done with that worthless bitch of a game. You got a better score than I did...good job.

I played it again yesterday afternoon (no idea why) and beat it again. This time, though, I kept playing. I got to the point where I had the 2048 tile, a 1024 tile, and a 512 tile, all lined up on the bottom, then I fucked it up.

Step away from the crack pipe....

That one really messes me up. I'm so used to the 2-4-8... progression that I think the 2nd Doctor is the first in the series, and two 2nd Doctors should make a 4th Doctor.
How bad do you get screwed up if they toss John Hurt's The War Doctor in there?

How bad do you get screwed up if they toss John Hurt's The War Doctor in there?

I think the screen would blow up or something.

I got as far as Eccleston, and luckily no War Doctor. Which would make Matt Smith's 11th Doctor the equivalent of 2048.

I think the screen would blow up or something.

I got as far as Eccleston, and luckily no War Doctor. Which would make Matt Smith's 11th Doctor the equivalent of 2048.
I bet they didn't include the metacrisis doctor, either... That completely messed up the count of Doctors vs. actual regenerations.

This is how badly I needed to quit playing the game.....

... I'm driving on the highway and there's a semi truck pulling a trailer, then a box truck, then two cars. The cars are side by side (guy in the left holding up the passing lane... my biggest pet peeve) and I actually thought for a split second....

"If I could slide that car to the right into the other car, then I could combine them both into the box truck, then into the trailer, and the road would be wide open."

:facepalm:

This is how badly I needed to quit playing the game.....

... I'm driving on the highway and there's a semi truck pulling a trailer, then a box truck, then two cars. The cars are side by side (guy in the left holding up the passing lane... my biggest pet peeve) and I actually thought for a split second....

"If I could slide that car to the right into the other car, then I could combine them both into the box truck, then into the trailer, and the road would be wide open."

:facepalm:

I bet Tetris really had a hold on you too back in the day....

I had two 1024's on the board yesterday but I couldn't get them together :(

I haven't really played it that much though, maybe a little bit the first day this was posted, and for an hour+ yesterday. I found I could think about the placements a bit better if I treated it a bit like Tetris and kept the movement either down (like Tetris) or to one side. Seemed to work better for me, anyways

Back