Yay! Rival Son's new video (and Kauer Banshee content)

dougk

b00b

So excited beyond words here!! This Banshee was finished literally in the knick of time, I never even got real pictures of it. It went straight from here to the studio is all over the new album (which is kick ass!).

Love these guys, so excited and happy to be a small part of it.

154389624.jpg

-doug

that's one hot guitar

2 too many pups for me, but that's cool.

I really like what y'all did around the headstock, that looks awesome

That is hot as hell. I hate gold hardware, but when it is in White Falcon scheme, it rocks.

Awesome looking axe!
Also, Rival Sons is one of my favorite bands these days. Those guys bring the rock in droves!

Its the way I've normally done it except with the same orange sparkle drumwrap that we used for the binding (which is how the white falcons are done).
if I sent yo a neck...? (you know,whenI winthelotto/)
eitther ay , it'
is HOT

I saw them open for Evanescence & The Pretty Reckless a couple of years ago. They were very good live, I'd certainly go see them again :)

Thanks everyone!!!

Awesome looking axe!
Also, Rival Sons is one of my favorite bands these days. Those guys bring the rock in droves!

Man they are mind blowing live. I have great artists that play my guitars and get to hang out with big bands but Rival Son's is my favorite live. Mind blowing!

Not that it matters, but are they endorsers, or customers? I'm not trying to be a shit, just curious.

Everyone pays. My artist policy is everyone pays retail for their first guitar regardless of who they are and then if the relationship works out well they get a better deal on future guitars... but they all pay something regardless.

Back