Ya know what?

If I were to go that route, I would be using racks again except the pedals would be racked. Up to 128 programmed configurations can be made with up to 8 efx. Say bye-bye to the compact setup.

IMAG0024.jpg

That looks far too complicated for me to use. Besides, who needs 128 different effect combinations? I could never keep up with that many. :grin:

That looks far too complicated for me to use. Besides, who needs 128 different effect combinations? I could never keep up with that many. :grin:

I didn't have the GCX but I ran a Rockman Octopus with a Midi Controller (same idea) and used anywhere from 24-30 different combinations. Today I don't use as many Time Efx so the need for lots of programming is gone.

I didn't have the GCX but I ran a Rockman Octopus with a Midi Controller (same idea) and used anywhere from 24-30 different combinations. Today I don't use as many Time Efx so the need for lots of programming is gone.

the only reason I would need one is there are some times, I would like to turn 2 pedals off and one on at the same time or vice versa. I really wound't need anything complex. Maybe if I could grown another leg I would be fine. :grin:

the only reason I would need one is there are some times, I would like to turn 2 pedals off and one on at the same time or vice versa. I really wound't need anything complex. Maybe if I could grown another leg I would be fine. :grin:

:spit:

:no:

Put the pedals side by side would be my answer.

Also using a control like that is dependent upon the music you are playing.

11196306_10153336956787425_1844157220043641043_n.jpg

The Pinnacle is kind of redundant in this setting. Part of me is wanting to look at Eventide H9's again. And an expression pedal for the Mobius.

ok...used the board both during a class and for my rehearsal tonight and things sound much improved. I think I just had too much going on and perhaps a few poor choices in the mix.

Back