Ya know what?

I've got a Cry Baby 535Q that I got used to begin my wah experience. I thought about an auto wah, but I wanted to experience the wah under my control. I do like what I saw from the Plutonium Chi Wah Wah video, though. I like that it turns on and off when you get on and off the pedal, instead of having to click it on and off.

Mark, I got a '65 Deluxe Reverb pedal, and then I got the '65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue amp. thwap0 I decided to keep the reverb pedal for those times I might be using the Fender Frontman 212R amp, because I prefer the reverb pedal to the reverb on that amp.

I have a couple of envelope filters that are really nice. I prefer them to my CryBaby. The Qtron/Qtron+ is really fun but it runs off a wonky power supply (24VDC- Center Pos). The other one I just picked up is a Dr. Cream (Dr. Q clone I'm guessing) but it's really sensitive to how you pick. The good thing is you can run it off a good ole 9V jack from the Voodoo Labs.

It's all in what you like really. I'd say give the autos a shot.

Ordered. :baimun:

068.jpg

PT2 board just delivered this afternoon. The Mono case will be here later in the week. I need to find time to put together what I think I'm going to need for my gig on Saturday before tomorrow nights rehearsal.

ok....this is the tentative plan:

11175027_10153334707422425_263687717187676093_n.jpg

If I need the wah or giggity they can go on the floor but since I don't use them for everything I'm tired of hauling them around. I need to bring a drill from home to install the power supply tomorrow.

What if you scootched the top row together and to the right or left. You could leave a single spot open for a "pedal of the week" to tap into the chain somewhere while sitting at the corner (or dead center top).

What if you scootched the top row together and to the right or left. You could leave a single spot open for a "pedal of the week" to tap into the chain somewhere while sitting at the corner (or dead center top).

My guess is Mark needs more stage space. The Blue Beet is quite small.

I kinda like having enough space between pedals so I'm not hitting them with my foot and changing settings by accident while I'm singing.

I kinda like having enough space between pedals so I'm not hitting them with my foot and changing settings by accident while I'm singing.

I hear ya, fellow bigfoot.

I rearranged my pedalboard onetime the night before a gig... I spent the entire first set having to turn my foot at an awkward angle to be able to get to one of my pedals without hitting the treadle on my wah. :mad:

It is interesting how you had two loopers along with all of the pedals and downsizing. Are you sure the Jr might give you the appropriate spacing?

I hear ya, fellow bigfoot.

I rearranged my pedalboard onetime the night before a gig... I spent the entire first set having to turn my foot at an awkward angle to be able to get to one of my pedals without hitting the treadle on my wah. :mad:

How will this work when you start using the putt-putt wah?

It is interesting how you had two loopers along with all of the pedals and downsizing. Are you sure the Jr might give you the appropriate spacing?
I'd love to have one of those digital switchers like Pete Thorn but that's not in the cards for me.

yep.

I've looked at that as well.

I just prefer to add an elevated layer and organize the board better. With a controller, you know have one additional cable for each device - hence a jungle. The only advantage I can see is preprogrammed setups. Strangely if that is true, we are headed back to the rack days again except with pedals. Hence GCX Ground Control.

Last edited:
Back