xoom payment????

jbj

Poor old Geordie's array...
Uh anyone know what it is or how it works?

I just received a payment from an international bride (why hasn't pitbull put out a tune called international bride? anyways) via xoom.com which says it's a paypal company.

The money seems to be in my bank but I've never heard of it and any other international payment has either been done via iban or paypal - can this be clawed back or do I need to pay fees or anything?

I've never heard of that? Up until now bitcoin was the most exotic payment method I've heard of. Sorry I can't help!!

You received payment from an international bride?

Does that make you a....

Kramer-Dressed-In-A-Pimp-Costume-In-Seinfeld.jpg

I haven't heard of it either...I guess if the money is in your account it's all good.

I've never gotten jack from any international brides anyway, so I'll probably never need it.

Uh anyone know what it is or how it works?

I just received a payment from an international bride (why hasn't pitbull put out a tune called international bride? anyways) via xoom.com which says it's a paypal company.

The money seems to be in my bank but I've never heard of it and any other international payment has either been done via iban or paypal - can this be clawed back or do I need to pay fees or anything?

ummm......just curious....how did they get you bank account number and routing number to put the $$ IN your bank account? :eek:cop0

They didn't actually have my e-mail that I use for paypal - they had my bank details though. If it's legit it's all good to me - the less business we give the banks the better.

Back