X refd from Guitars

Here it is with all the pedals I own laid out
image.jpg1_zpsvu726suc.jpg

I've never had a board, never used over 1 or 2 pedals at any one time playing live. I'm typically a set my distortion/OD at the amp kinda guy.
So
1.Where do you guys put the tuner? I've always plugged into it first but I see it last on the posts above.
2. Where would you put the Comp? I never squash, but I like a tiny bit for jangle or slight boost. I've been running it right behind the wah, tuner>wah>comp>OD.
3. Buffer? The only pedal I have with its own adapter is the JamMan. Perhaps put it first in time based effects? No effects loop in my amps. I only use the looper for practice but I'd like to keep it on the board and handy. Maybe right after the OD and before the Phase90? Or must it go last to work right?
4. OD/clean boost/distortion. The DaddyO really does it all pretty well but has tiny knobs and is hard to tweak on the fly. Recc for another pedal either for clean boost or dirt?
My amps are a USA VC 2110R, Micro Terror, 71 SF Bassman head.
My taste ranges from classic country and rock to garage rock, R&B/blues, 60s pop and psychedelia, everything except metal really.
I plan to add a Vol pedal eventually.
Note the Grilled Cheese will likely come off. I got it thinking it might be good for a cool 60s garage sucky distortion tone, but it just sucks. Truly bad IMO.

Son had a Dano, Cool Cat. Knobs were a pain in the ass on that one too. Sounded good though.

Brands you can't go wrong with: Mojo Hand, Wampler, Fulltone.

If you are primarily a bassist, and this is for home use mostly, I'm guessing you want low $$. I have had good luck with Joyo pedals. Other people have not had good luck with them. I have the Joyo Ultimate Overdrive, a OCD clone. American Sound, a knockoff of the Tech21 Blonde.

Wound up w this pedal order
Tuner>wah>comp>OD>phase>delay>reverb>looper

Will take a look @Joyo.
But I'm thinking I may just keep the DaddyO for mild OD and add a fuzz for distortion.
The Dano knobs are a pain but the eq features are very useful.

That's probably how I'd lay them out too, at least for starters. Might try the comp before the wah too. Fuzz might want to go first in line when you add it, depending on what it is.

Given the pedals you have here is how I would set it up.

Tuner>wah>phase>comp>OD>looper>delay>reverb

In this setup, I don't want my phase signal to be compressed before processing - it is just a preference. As for the looper, I like my loops with with no delay during the recording phase.

another configuration would be:

Tuner>phase>comp>OD>looper>delay>reverb>wah

Here I would place the wah after everything. While my conventional setup is above, Mike Campbell from the Heartbreakers runs his Wah last. It gives a really great sound post overdrive.

Back