wow

Chad

Slender Hobbit
So I snagged one of the red AC15s from Sweetwater a couple weeks ago and I also picked up the Keeley 30ms double pedal on black friday. Do today for the the first time, I used the pedal to go stereo to the Vox and my Monkeymatic (basically a blackfaced Princeton) and wow. The amps are so different so going into both is just killer. It is like my 2 favorite amp tones at the same time. I wish I had a good way to record it and someone who could actually play to play through it. It sounds really cool.

Having a rig like that could be like autofellatio. It seems like a great idea until you starve to death because you never leave the house.

Having a rig like that could be like autofellatio. It seems like a great idea until you starve to death because you never leave the house.

Funny you should mention that. I forgot to eat breakfast because I was too busy playing.

That Monkeymatic is a pretty awesome sounding amp by itself...add in some Vox-y goodness and aural sex occurs...

I check some videos on the Keeley 30ms double pedal, and it reminds me of the Boss Tera Echo that I bought, only even more versitile. Cool! BTW, I like playing with stereo amp, too. :grin: I might have to take a serious look at the Keeley pedal.

You can make it unlisted and share the link here. That way only your "friends" will make fun of you! :grin:
Tig is correct, as usual, but it is you tube the likelihood of anyone seeing your video is extremely remote.

Don't believe me? Just ask Mark Wein.

Reactions: Tig
Back