Wow. People, man. (quality Craigslist content inside)

dmn23

Duller than cardboard
:grin:

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/m4w/5688212680.html

Get in shape with Kickboxing... (Albuquerque)

"..you're sweating. . .catching your breath after a hard round of hitting the pads. . .I yell "break" and you have a chance to take a sip of water but you accidently spill some and it slowly drips onto the front of your tightly fitting shirt. . .down to your breast. . .where one of your nipples gets 'excited' from the chill and pops through the fabric. . .I notice it. . .so I have you stand in front of me as I show you another technique. . .my hands start to rub your shoulders. . .you innocently grind back into me. . .I slowly let one hand reach around to the front and gently rub against your hard protruding nipple. . .and I whisper "now we're both excited". . ."
Do you want to make your workouts more fun? Need more motivation? Tired of the boring gym? Or do you just want a challenge?

I had a post before looking for a female who was interested in getting in shape through Kickboxing and I received a lot of replies and even managed to have some "flirty fun" while helping one or two women lose weight.

So here I am again trying to find someone who needs some extra "motivation" to lose weight, get in shape and motivate each other. I have over 20 years experience and have literally taught dozens of women the art of Kickboxing & Boxing. While I enjoy training others I started to think why not make it more enjoyable for me? Money doesn't do it for me. I have a great paying job.

With that said I will be blunt and say I am looking for a VERY friendly, flirty, and open-minded woman to train and in the process make it a very pleasurable process instead of the typical dreaded "drop and give me 50..." or worse yet "be berated for not training at an elite level"....who says "working out" has to be seen as punishment?

I will give you full-access to my over 20 years of training experience:
  • No-obligation 30 minute Intro to Kickboxing session where I will teach you some basic techniques mixed with some fundamental conditioning to assess your level of fitness.
  • Afterward, if you want to continue I will do a Q&A session to design a 90 day program for you including a weekly mesocycle of training as well as tips on diet and weight management.
  • My compensation? As stated earlier I am looking for a female who can appreciate a mutually beneficial workout partner where we make the entire process fun for both trainer/trainee while helping you achieve your fitness goals.
  • I have regular clients so I have limited openings. At the moment I have 2 slots left. Early morning (before 11am) or later evening (after 7pm) work best since I like to train outdoors.
  • I provide everything you need! Gloves, Pads, etc. You just need to bring a towel and water.
If you're serious please put "Flirty" in the subject line and I will reply back with a short application.

I’m pretty sure this works. I’ve spent enough time in gyms to know that there’s an endless supply of rich women who will pay by the hour to have a hot younger guy flirt with them.

It should be required that all creepers who post this kinda stuff need to include a pic of themselves in the post. I'm sure it'd make this all much more entertaining.

Back