Wow, I think I might have won the 'look what I spotted' contest

Tiltsta

Show me your frittatas
Staff member
Out picking up some Thai takeout, and I see this pulling out of the parking lot. Veyron.

530D20F1-B21F-40F7-A68B-D7856282A427-6876-000003EFD75DE9E4.jpg

Yep, you win.

I've seen one of those in my life. On M14 in Ann Arbor. It was blue with black, big hairy chested guy with the Mr. T starter kit on driving it.

The one I saw was red and black sitting on Rodeo drive. My wife was oohing and aahing over the stores and I was losing my fucking mind over the Veyron.

I spotted a yellow one on Rodeo Dr when I was out there in early summer. People were gathered around it taking pictures.

Holy Crap. You definitely win. I didnt realize they actually put them in production.

Don't recognize the parking lot. Where is that?

Didn't The Stig spin a Veyron off the track and into a tire barrier doing a lap? Then Bugatti sent them another one with a wing on the back?

Or am I thinking of another car I'll never be able to afford?

Holy Crap. You definitely win. I didnt realize they actually put them in production.

Don't recognize the parking lot. Where is that?

It is the Publix supermarket plaza on Donald Ross Rd. in Jupiter. The car is pulling out right in front of the Starbucks.

Didn't The Stig spin a Veyron off the track and into a tire barrier doing a lap? Then Bugatti sent them another one with a wing on the back?

Or am I thinking of another car I'll never be able to afford?

That was a Koenigsegg.

Oh, and nice spot Tiltsta!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using Morse Code

The only way to top that is with the old Bugatti's...
Which we'll never see outside of Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.

bugatti-type-57-01.jpg

Bugatti-Type-57c-3.jpg

Bugatti-Type-57c-2.jpg

Bugatti-Type-57c-4.jpg

Back