Would Your Dog Eat You if You Died?

My dog has very little appetite, and barely eats his own foods. He's 7 now, and he's been like that since he was a pup.

I mentioned this factoid in the Fathers day thread. I went to a lecture with my son about human decomposition given by a prominent forensic anthropologist, and she talked at length about the fact that our pets will eat us if we die in the house alone with them. They start licking your lips to try to wake you up. One of the first thing your body does after death is secrete fluids from the mouth and nose, that happen to be appetizing to pets. The lady that gave the lecture used to be the director of the body farm at the University of Tennessee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_farm

http://www.santacruzmuseum.org/public-programs/special-events/

My dog would probably eat me, but he'd probably fuck me first.
You don't dare get on your knees and look for something under the couch when that fucker's in the room. He's a hundred pounds and likes to get his way.

Is your pet a carnivore or a scavenger? Then yes, you're potentially on the menu. If your pet happens to be a fellow primate, you're on the menu and subject to having your genitals and face ripped off, for starters.

As far as anyone knows, humans are the only beast subject to the prison and blessing of morals and ethics. And only a few of them at that.

We imbue our pets with personally which holds but does not actually exist.

what follows death in nature is decaying matter being consumed by animals, insects, and fertilizing the ground, nourishing plants. As dogs cannot operate shovels and have no religious beliefs because of their lack of language and abstract placeholders for things that don't exist, they may just be paying their respects by starting the consumption process. It makes sense the face would go first as it would probably be a sad reminder of their owner lingering around.

Is your pet a carnivore or a scavenger? Then yes, you're potentially on the menu. If your pet happens to be a fellow primate, you're on the menu and subject to having your genitals and face ripped off, for starters.

As far as anyone knows, humans are the only beast subject to the prison and blessing of morals and ethics. And only a few of them at that.

We imbue our pets with personally which holds but does not actually exist.

Humans will eat others as we all know .... the Donner party, the Uruguayan plane crash, etc

If Sonny tried to eat my face, I'd turn vampire and destroy that little jerk. Respect your betters, Schwarber-dog.
great dude...I hope yer proud of yourself because I showed Sonny your comment and now he is crying....big man :mad:

does this look like the face of a dog who would eat his owner :confused:

IMG_0805.JPG

Back