Would you guys be interested in a backing track jam this week using one of my new tracks?

Next week might (might) be better for me. The next few weeks are crazed then things open up after ski team quits. Don't wait for me though. Either I can participate or I can't.

If I get PT working on my new computer this weekend it would be a great way to test it.

if I get it working :facepalm:

I'll be trying to sing my song sometime in the next week. But would try something after I'm done. I really need to work on creating lead lines again.

Heading to the Sunshine in Florida this weekend...which I am sure is hard for a San Diego guy to appreciate, but Winter in MI has been Brutal!

Forgive me for my neo ignorance in this..is this like a live stream jam? If some one can get me the 411 on how to join in, assuming I can get it to work, I would be game.

Forgive me for my neo ignorance in this..is this like a live stream jam? If some one can get me the 411 on how to join in, assuming I can get it to work, I would be game.
Nah..the technology isn't there for live jamming yet...too much latency. I'll post an mp3 for you guys to download and put into your recording software to play with and then you post it back here.

Back