Winner winner chicken dinner

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
so after a shitatstic week at work and shitabulous day this afternoon I decided I needed a new pair of shorts....well the cocksuckers never had them even though there website showed 'em...must've been their mail order...whatever that's not why i made this thread.....

I stop at Sprouts grocery store on the way home from the above scenario...I really NEED a beer. So i am perusing the beer section as one does and there lies a fancy pants beer from Odell brewing outa Colorado. Well I like Colorado and it's been a while since I bought a fancy pants beer AND it was in cans which was key because like I said I NEEDED a beer and I didn't have a bottle opener in the Jeep, sure I coulda broke out my pliers from the toolbag but a can is easier....So I picked up some ODELL Drumroll APA (American Pale Ale) and normally I'm a not hophead but damn is this a fine fine beer...perhaps it's because i NEEDED a beer and any beer woulda been the right one but this one seemes really great the hops are inyour face without been obnoxiously hippert han thou hopped as the fancypants brands like to do and it is very refreshing in above 100 degree heat while driving home or in the air conditioning inside the home. Beyond that it's got 5.5 percent alcohol (I think)and a crisp somewhat fruity taste....all in all a fine summer beer and the can is super duper cool...a true winner winner chicken dinner.

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/odell-drumroll/424542/

OBC_16_DRUMROLL_PACKAGING_1_1838x806.jpg

I have never had that one.
Probably to hoppie for my taste.
I love 90 Shilling though. My favorite Colorado beer.

Back