Wicked Awesome

Yeah, that's about 2.5 hours from me, will have to see what's going on that day...but very cool!
:thumbup:

I have heard Box of Rain and heard of Riggagoo. I am assuming Crazy Dimond is a Floyd tribute band. It should be an interesting day of music. I assume I'll have the Richie Havens slot on the bill. :wink:

I have heard Box of Rain and heard of Riggagoo. I am assuming Crazy Dimond is a Floyd tribute band. It should be an interesting day of music. I assume I'll have the Richie Havens slot on the bill. :wink:
then this is your look -

richie-havens-woodstock.jpg

Damn. I just got an email that hey have decided to cancel the event. It seemed like they had some good momentum going. I suspected something when their Facebook page title was changed this morning to: "We have decided to take a year of to learn and grow." (Really.)

Oh well.

Its seems they had a lot of momentum; just a few days ago they sent me a bunch of advertising cards for it I was going to hand out at the Upton Beach gig. This was a sudden turnaround, and I can only guess at the reasons. (I'm guessing failure to get permits from the town as most likely cause.)

Spencer, Massachusetts, just west of Worcester. Last year was small, but the publicity really seems to be going out on this one, so I'm hoping it will do well. It is nice to know that my CDs will be for sale right in between the tie-dye shirts and the bongs. :hippie:

Massachusetts hippies sound like more fun than Illinois Nazis.

illinois-nazis.jpg

Back