Why is that when one is going to the dentist...

What I hate is that now, my dang dentist wants to take my blood pressure when I go in for a darned cleaning! I have a doc for that, and monitor that on my own. I hate going to the dentist and my pressure is usually a bit up there. Making a point of measuring that fact does not help matters. Especially with the aforementioned drill noises in the room.

What I hate is that now, my dang dentist wants to take my blood pressure when I go in for a darned cleaning! I have a doc for that, and monitor that on my own. I hate going to the dentist and my pressure is usually a bit up there. Making a point of measuring that fact does not help matters. Especially with the aforementioned drill noises in the room.

Agreed!

Sadly the drilling will be on me. I have to two fillings to be replaced.....SHITE!!!

Avoid watching The Marathon Man at all costs before an appointment.

Teeth_IsItSafe_MarathonMan.jpg

I'm more afraid of the barber than the dentist....LOL

My kids Mom is an hygienist so maybe that's part of it...
She treats me well...

I'm more afraid of the barber than the dentist....LOL

My kids Mom is an hygienist so maybe that's part of it...
She treats me well...

The dentist I have now is really good. It is just from the past that makes going to the dentist distasteful

Last edited:
My hygienist looks like a cross between Erin Burnett and Rachel Ray.

I get like 8 cleanings a year.
8 cleanings per year is overkilll..
I have no idea who Erin is but Rachel is a chubby dark haired loud mouth that I could put up for a bit.........

Back