Why don't YOU like Reitze Guitars?

I miss those guys a bit. I truly do. Pure comedy was that video of Mr R playing at that party at his house with everyone around just trying and failing to act like he wasn't there.

I miss those guys a bit. I truly do. Pure comedy was that video of Mr R playing at that party at his house with everyone around just trying and failing to act like he wasn't there.

Don't forget the riding a bike while playing video. I still find no words to express.

They were interesting characters, but they were pretty disruptive to the forum. I know one of them has legitimate diagnosed mental health issues, and the other is certainly suspect, so I kind of feel bad poking at them too much. I think we are a pretty accepting group, but when those guys started shitting nonsense rambling about semi solids and power guitars all over the 'meet the builder' threads Mark set up with guys like John Suhr, enough was enough. I think we are better off without them, minus the monthly cringe at their creations.

They were interesting characters, but they were pretty disruptive to the forum. I know one of them has legitimate diagnosed mental health issues, and the other is certainly suspect, so I kind of feel bad poking at them too much. I think we are a pretty accepting group, but when those guys started shitting nonsense rambling about semi solids and power guitars all over the 'meet the builder' threads Mark set up with guys like John Suhr, enough was enough. I think we are better off without them, minus the monthly cringe at their creations.

No doubt. I totally understood that then and still do. But something inside still misses them.

Few things in life were scarier then seeing you have a new pm, going to your folder and seeing John Watt there. I was afraid to click on it. It was like coming home and finding the sling blade guy from the neighborhood sitting in my living room talking to my kids. :)

8f7158b9.jpg
Fugly.

Back