Question: Why do so many people hate blue guitars?

:shrug:

65579_10151496327404095_1089799821_n.jpg

I don't like blue guitars. I have no problem with other people liking blue guitars. I just don't like the color blue on cars or guitars. I have no explanation for it, other than it is just my preference.

OK, fine...

There are certain shades of blue, most specifically the pale, washed out shade, that I find exceptionally repulsive when applied over woodgrain...other than that I really have no problem with blue guitars...but it became such a bone of contention between Howie and me that I kind of married the concept and stuck with it...because it's fun...

But the darker shades applied over a deeply qulted maple are some of the most beautiful finishes I see...Solid blue painted guitars, especially the lighter shades, will never be attractive to me...

So...50/50...

OK, fine...

There are certain shades of blue, most specifically the pale, washed out shade, that I find exceptionally repulsive when applied over woodgrain...other than that I really have no problem with blue guitars...but it became such a bone of contention between Howie and me that I kind of married the concept and stuck with it...because it's fun...

But the darker shades applied over a deeply qulted maple are some of the most beautiful finishes I see...Solid blue painted guitars, especially the lighter shades, will never be attractive to me...

So...50/50...

i dunno if was a bone of contention. i think i just happened to be posting a lot of blue guitars at the time.

Nothing wrong with blue guitars. Sure there are some shitty looking blue guitars, but that’s true of every color.

Back