Why are we not making these people rich?

It would reduce tapdancing. Which is why I'm considering it despite its prohibitive expense. And why I'm watching the used market. :wink:

That is what I did with the GC system. Followed all the ebay sales (pre Reverb.com). Almost jumped on one and then passed. Not soon after they came out with the Ground Control II pedal. I decided to bail.

Out of curiosity, would a system like this reduce tap dancing? If so, it may be worth it. If not, just GAS.
Absolutely, because you can program your effects to change in groupings and it can also run midi out to things like my Strymon möbius.

Can it change settings on the pedals?

I imagine the midi controlled ones...

Pete didn't really touch on how the time based stuff got switched into different modes...or I missed it.

Absolutely, because you can program your effects to change in groupings and it can also run midi out to things like my Strymon möbius.

Then it would be worth it.

I noticed you were purging some of your pedals, is this in your near future? Hint, Hint....

Then it would be worth it.

I noticed you were purging some of your pedals, is this in your near future? Hint, Hint....
No. Just paying off some software I bought for my laptop and swapping out some pedals I don't use for some that i will hopefully find more useful for my small board.

I've never had an issue with knobs moving while playing.

its not just when you are playing. during transport and storage there can be issues when your pedal board case is filled with cables and other stuff.

this is a good idea. I like it and would use it. it seems like I pack everything up really carefully on my way to a gig or practice but on my way home I just make sure I have everything and make sure it all gets in my car and then will work it out later.

Back