Why are we not making these people rich?

dodgechargerfan

CanadianGary
Administrator
Seems they've got a solution that every gigging musician needs.

http://stompshield.com

Protect your knobs, people!

image.png

image.png

Kind of neat and interesting.

I will pass though as I make changes live and sometimes with my foot.

You don't have size 13 feet and sing while playing and stepping on pedals.

True.

If I did, I would get so me kind of switching system like the Carl Martin thing. I think it is more the singing and switching than it is the size of your foot. My brother in law has size 12, and his old board makes yours look nice and roomy. He never hit the knobs because he wasn't singing and playing and stepping. When he did sing, I usually switched his pedals because I was just thinking laying and not using pedals or singing. I should never be anywhere near a mic :grin:

True.

If I did, I would get so me kind of switching system like the Carl Martin thing. I think it is more the singing and switching than it is the size of your foot. My brother in law has size 12, and his old board makes yours look nice and roomy. He never hit the knobs because he wasn't singing and playing and stepping. When he did sing, I usually switched his pedals because I was just thinking laying and not using pedals or singing. I should never be anywhere near a mic :grin:

ES8-0_2.jpg

I haven't looked at that yet but it or the Ground Control would be what I need. How much is that? The GC I want is a grand.

I looked at Ground Control back in the mid 2000's. Decided to pass. Looked at loop controllers and decided to pass. I am satisfied stomping boxes.

I haven't looked at that yet but it or the Ground Control would be what I need. How much is that? The GC I want is a grand.

$700

I'm waiting for the forthcoming ES-5 to show up used. It'll be cheaper, but probably not versatile enough for you.

To be honest, I'm not gigging enough to justify it right now. Something like this will be in my future if things pick up though.

Out of curiosity, would a system like this reduce tap dancing? If so, it may be worth it. If not, just GAS.

Back