Who's your favorite Star Wars bit part?

pedophile.jpg

Chewies grandpa from the christmas special.

I believe that guy was named Itchy? Yikes.

My favorite bit part was either Bossk or Wilrow Hood.

Willrow-hood.jpg

Speaking of bit part Star Wars characters, you should all check out the podcast Star Wars in Character. It's devoted to the minor characters of the movies.

The 4 hosts are hilarious, don't take themselves seriously, despise the prequels, and do a great show. They each work on other podcasts as well, Trailer Pod Boys (about the Trailer Park Boys), The GR80's about 80's movies, and a few others. They all grew up together and all worked at the same movie theater in high school. Strongly recommend their Star Wars stuff!

There's only so many trees those little islands can hold though. And all that wood will just get burned by lava eventually anyway. Sheesh...

I know, I know.

I believe that guy was named Itchy? Yikes.

My favorite bit part was either Bossk or Wilrow Hood.

Willrow-hood.jpg

Speaking of bit part Star Wars characters, you should all check out the podcast Star Wars in Character. It's devoted to the minor characters of the movies.

The 4 hosts are hilarious, don't take themselves seriously, despise the prequels, and do a great show. They each work on other podcasts as well, Trailer Pod Boys (about the Trailer Park Boys), The GR80's about 80's movies, and a few others. They all grew up together and all worked at the same movie theater in high school. Strongly recommend their Star Wars stuff!

That guy has a name? And he's fleeing Bespin with an ice cream maker? :confused:

I'll check out that podcast.

That guy has a name? And he's fleeing Bespin with an ice cream maker? :confused:

I'll check out that podcast.

Let me know what you think. As with any good podcast, they get better and better as the show gels.

The Christmas specials they do are actually impressive.

I also like the "You'll be DEAD!!!" guy from Star Wars and the black Ewok that helps Chewbacca highjack the AT-ST in Jedi.

I'm voting for Red Leader, the guy who tells Luke and Gold 5 "Stay on Target" when running the Death Star canyon.

Back