Achtung! Who else here has a watch fetish?

wok

Unholy Meat Obelisk
Although I will probably never be able to afford one, I would gladly give up all my guitars for this:

http://www.devonworks.com/timepieces/tread1/versions

devon-works-tread-1-watch_1.jpg

or this:

hd3-complication-black-pearl-watch_1.jpg

Who else loves watch design?

Those are both awesome.

I like a nice watch, and own a few, but nothing crazy expensive. I have several Swiss Army watches (Victoronix) that I love. They keep time like a Swiss Watch...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Hate watches, because I don't like things on my wrist. I do have a pocketwatch that I rarely wear, but was a gift from my mum on my 18th birthday. I think those are way cooler.

I used to be quite the watch buyer, though mine were in the lower price range. I had a neat Fossil watch that died and is no longer available. I also had a Grateul Dead watch, a mandolin watch, a watch with a Massachusetts quarter or the watch face, a pocket watch,and some more conventional watches. Then that obsession seemed to pass.

Since I'm a soccer referee, I have quite a collection of digital watches with stopwatch and countdown timer features. However, I've stopped wearing a watch on a daily basis, because I'm tired of having a bright, white ring around my wrist!

I like watches after years of having zero interest in wearing one. Cycle between a Seiko 5 and Citizen EcoDrive Chrono. Have a hankering for some more spendy stuff but I'm a fan of the cheap and utilitarian. Maybe a Maratec mid pilot next.

I love mechanical watches.

That first pic in the OP - the Tourneau near me has those in their display window. They are huge in person. Very interesting piece though!

Today I'm sporting my NOMOS Orion, a somewhat dressy Bauhaus-inspired little number.

Although I will probably never be able to afford one, I would gladly give up all my guitars for this:

http://www.devonworks.com/timepieces/tread1/versions

devon-works-tread-1-watch_1.jpg

or this:

hd3-complication-black-pearl-watch_1.jpg

Who else loves watch design?
:love:

I have a fancy watch, but it's blingy so I don't wear it much. When Dad passed, Mom really wanted me to have his Breitling. The most comfy watch I've ever worn, but I'm not much for gold. I want this one:

monaco-tag.jpg

A buddy of mine has one of these, along with 2 other limited edition Bremonts. http://www.ablogtowatch.com/bremont-mustang-p-51-watch/

I used to dig Fossil watches and had a little collection of eight or so. I find them unnecessary these days as I almost always have a cell phone with me. Never liked metal bands, they always end up stripping/ripping hairs from my wrist, so mine were always leather banded. While the works of the two in the original post are groovy, I have no use for them. They're trying too hard to be cool...and it's not that they're not succeeding, but still.

Those are both awesome.

I like a nice watch, and own a few, but nothing crazy expensive. I have several Swiss Army watches (Victoronix) that I love. They keep time like a Swiss Watch...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

I have several Swiss Army watched as well I wear this one everyday. I have a fascination with automatic movements. I won't wear a quartz watch. I have a few other very good watches but I won't discuss them here.

umymejah.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back