While I am a big Voodoo Lab proponent it looks like they have a little competition..

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
I didn't realize that Visual Sound had changed their corporate name. Nice looking power supply.....

I didn't realize that Visual Sound had changed their corporate name. Nice looking power supply.....
I just saw that too.

I remember when the guy who started the company was coming around to music stores with a briefcase full of pedals. He was a nice guy and I'm glad to see him still going after nearly 20 years.

It's always good to have a little more competition out there. It pushes everyone to be that little bit better.

Interesting to see how that market takes to it since the Voodoo Lab unit has been a standard.

I always thought the MXR/Dunlop DC Brick was the original standard.

The DC Brick isn't isolated. So it's really just a glorified One Spot.

The OP intrigues me. The problem I have with most power supplies is they either don't give me enough power to run my Eventide Pitchfactor, or they don't have an AC out to power my Foxrox Paradox TZF. This one does both. Might be time for me to spend the money.

The DC Brick isn't isolated. So it's really just a glorified One Spot.

The OP intrigues me. The problem I have with most power supplies is they either don't give me enough power to run my Eventide Pitchfactor, or they don't have an AC out to power my Foxrox Paradox TZF. This one does both. Might be time for me to spend the money.
Does it have an outlet on the back? I can't tell if it does or not.

IMG_1.jpg

Back