godinicon3nat.jpg

Redline 1
godinperfredlinegreen.jpg

LGXT
godinsiglgxtblue.jpg

and finally a Radiator:
godinperfradiatorrn.jpg

:embarrassed:

I already have an LGXT, which is probably my #1 electric (I also have a great roadworn tele and a Parker Fly).

I'd definitely buy these, if I knew that I wouldn't feel guilty about it:

godinperfprogcreammn.jpg
godinmultgrconsa.jpg

godinmultioud.jpg
godin-multiac-jazz_2.jpg

They're an innovative company that does new things and makes great instruments. What's not to love? :love:

I already have an LGXT, which is probably my #1 electric (I also have a great roadworn tele and a Parker Fly).

I'd definitely buy these, if I knew that I wouldn't feel guilty about it:

godinperfprogcreammn.jpg
godinmultgrconsa.jpg

godinmultioud.jpg
godin-multiac-jazz_2.jpg

They're an innovative company that does new things and makes great instruments. What's not to love? :love:

Agreed. I've wanted a Multiac for years and back in high school we had a Radiator for the pep band... really cool instrument. We have a dealer locally, but they carry very few instruments in house.... everything else is a special order- if that wasn't the case I have a lot more!

Agreed. I've wanted a Multiac for years and back in high school we had a Radiator for the pep band... really cool instrument. We have a dealer locally, but they carry very few instruments in house.... everything else is a special order- if that wasn't the case I have a lot more!

The pics on their website don't really do their instruments justice... I think they might do better if the included shots of the back and sides taken from 45-degrees, or something. Better finishes wouldn't hurt, either... flametops are for LPs.

The pics on their website don't really do their instruments justice... I think they might do better if the included shots of the back and sides taken from 45-degrees, or something. Better finishes wouldn't hurt, either... flametops are for LPs.

Truth. My 5th Avenue is just :love: in person. Whenever it's out of my case people can't help commenting on it. The LGXT appeals to me because I feel confident that I could teach on that and be able to nail ANY sound I needed, with that and Guitar Rig.

Oh, I got the Komplete 7 upgrade for Christmas and really like Guitar Rig 4. Kontakt 4 seems a huge improvement too. :embarrassed:

Truth. My 5th Avenue is just :love: in person. Whenever it's out of my case people can't help commenting on it. The LGXT appeals to me because I feel confident that I could teach on that and be able to nail ANY sound I needed, with that and Guitar Rig.

Oh, I got the Komplete 7 upgrade for Christmas and really like Guitar Rig 4. Kontakt 4 seems a huge improvement too. :embarrassed:

I've had an LGXT for 10 years now. It was cutting edge then, but the unbelievable thing is that it still is.

I've had an LGXT for 10 years now. It was cutting edge then, but the unbelievable thing is that it still is.

it's really true though. when you look at all the previous synth controllers from the 80s, they're worth nothing now. but a guitar that only has the output to hook up, that will stay current until the connectors change. and then you should be able to wire up the new connector to whatever it is you're plugging into. i'm not a fan of the looks of the LGXT, but you can't deny it's playability or usefulness.

Rise, thread - RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSE!!!

Well, after the last 24+ hours of Taylor t5 GAS research, I was tangented to some of the Godin offerings such as the xtSA, so probably that one :embarrassed:.

Back