Which do you prefer? Red grapes or green

Red grapes or green grapes

• Total voters

Dudeman1967

blah, blah, blah...
The world wants to know. Important stuff here folks.
This is for informational purposes only. Please no wagering.

Go!

I like all grapes (especially if they are fermented).

When they are dried - I really like the golden raisins more than "standard" raisins, but again they are all good.

Seadless red grapes are delicious.
At certain times of year, seadless green grapes can come fairly close.

I'll take the whatever happens to be the sweetest...seedless only though. That how we buy our grapes. Some folks like tart, not our bag.

The stores seem to carry green more often.I hate that they come in a 3 pound bag. I just want some grapes.

Fresh grapes straight off the vine are pretty darned good too, regardless of color. Growing up, my family had a wooden frame with a vine of Concord type grapes. Delicious eating them off the vine, and my mom made awesome jam with them :)

I don't really like grapes unless it's wine. I definitely prewer white wines. Red ones are alright but they give me heartburn.

The stores seem to carry green more often.I hate that they come in a 3 pound bag. I just want some grapes.

You can take out what you want and put them in another bag (unless you're talking Costco). You should only buy what you want and need...unless your hoarding for the seemingly imminent end of society. :thu: :cry:

You can take out what you want and put them in another bag (unless you're talking Costco). You should only buy what you want and need...unless your hoarding for the seemingly imminent end of society. :thu: :cry:
I do that,but it always feels wrong. Someone is then buying something a stranger touched.

Last edited:
Back