Where is everyone?

The sites been down for the last 16 hours or so after server maintenance gone sideways. Since we're not connected on Facebook you didn't hear the sounds as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

Right.

Well, if everyone is over at the Book of Faces, then I'm going to take this opportunity to start blasting the good stuff at high volume:

Right before it went down for good I got a Harmony Central "Down for Maintenance" graphic. What the hell was that?

I thought maybe the site was hacked.

YAY we are back.

Stuff at work has been all messed up too. Not sure if it is sunspots or russian chinese haxxor fiends or what.

Right before it went down for good I got a Harmony Central "Down for Maintenance" graphic. What the hell was that?

I thought maybe the site was hacked.

'Maintenance' did NOT maintain!!!

Short story: it was recommended that some server software be updated. The update killed things. Lots of little things. A complete rip and replace was required to get functional again and we restored to the backup that Mark took yesterday.

'Maintenance' did NOT maintain!!!

Short story: it was recommended that some server software be updated. The update killed things. Lots of little things. A complete rip and replace was required to get functional again and we restored to the backup that Mark took yesterday.

Wonder if a Klon would have fixed it?

Reactions: Tig
Back