Where does your city rank ?

*edit* I also think they might have a problem with their city failing and not being on any lists.

OK, I admit it. I'm jealous because, yet again, the didn't include my town of 200 something people. I also am very curios how Cabery and Cullum did.

There…. Doesn’t that feel much better to admit it?

In all honesty, this place is for enjoyment. God knows I don't always spell right and my grammar is horrible and anybody who thinks I need to fix it can fuck off. But, let me give you a little glimpse of the hell my life is right now. A month ago, the pump on the liquid soap in my bathroom stopped pumping. 5 years was a good run. Wife got a new one. Sink is right next to the toilet so, every time I pee, I see this an inside I'm screaming, BUT LEMONS ARE CITRUS. IT SHOULD SAY LEMONS AND MORE CITRUS. But, I can't take on a big soap company so, I took my frustration out on you. Sorry bout that.
IMG_20240211_081650478.jpg
IMG_20240211_081640735.jpg

In all honesty, this place is for enjoyment. God knows I don't always spell right and my grammar is horrible and anybody who thinks I need to fix it can fuck off. But, let me give you a little glimpse of the hell my life is right now. A month ago, the pump on the liquid soap in my bathroom stopped pumping. 5 years was a good run. Wife got a new one. Sink is right next to the toilet so, every time I pee, I see this an inside I'm screaming, BUT LEMONS ARE CITRUS. IT SHOULD SAY LEMONS AND MORE CITRUS. But, I can't take on a big soap company so, I took my frustration out on you. Sorry bout that.View attachment 90001 View attachment 90002
Where is the holder for your TP?

It's obviously not in the ranking, but probably it'd be pretty bad :embarrassed:

The combination of a lot of icy roads in winter and people who all think they're Kimi Raikkonen isn't particularly great for accident rate...

You left the seat up.

It's my toilet. It's in the bathroom off of the family room. My living situation is- me in the family room, watching TV my wife doesn't want to watch while, wife is in our bedroom, watching TV I don't want to watch. On the rare occasion I use her bathroom, I'm vigilant about putting the seat back down.

It's obviously not in the ranking, but probably it'd be pretty bad :embarrassed:

The combination of a lot of icy roads in winter and people who all think they're Kimi Raikkonen isn't particularly great for accident rate...
They had a bit in the local news today that we already had 10 pedestrian fatalities in January….last January we only had 2

They had a bit in the local news today that we already had 10 pedestrian fatalities in January….last January we only had 2

I think the number of actual fatalities are pretty low here, but it's a country with less people than your city probably :embarrassed:

But in general, when I moved to Helsinki I was really shocked by how fucking dangerous the majority of people drive. A lot of people here learn(ed) to drive in the countryside, they're absolutely clueless how to behave in an environment where there's cyclist, pedestrians, more than 2 cars every half hour etc. Plus they all seem to think they're rally drivers. Super strange habits like braking fucking late for everything (super cool when the roads are frozen/snow covered at least 4 months per year), only signalling while already turning/changing lane, just generally horrible driving in a busy environment.

Where I grew up there's plenty of idiots, but here you really have to be on your toes all the time while driving in the city.

I think the number of actual fatalities are pretty low here, but it's a country with less people than your city probably :embarrassed:

But in general, when I moved to Helsinki I was really shocked by how fucking dangerous the majority of people drive. A lot of people here learn(ed) to drive in the countryside, they're absolutely clueless how to behave in an environment where there's cyclist, pedestrians, more than 2 cars every half hour etc. Plus they all seem to think they're rally drivers. Super strange habits like braking fucking late for everything (super cool when the roads are frozen/snow covered at least 4 months per year), only signalling while already turning/changing lane, just generally horrible driving in a busy environment.

Where I grew up there's plenty of idiots, but here you really have to be on your toes all the time while driving in the city.
They seem to have gotten worse here since Covid. I wonder if that’s the same in your location, maybe it’s a universal thing across the world.

Back