When your thing has shipped

I just saw an update that my TV Jones pickup was delivered. This was supposed to arrive Saturday. It sat in Detroit the past 3 days....25 minutes away.

so this morning the order tracking said "arriving by the end of the day".......just checked it again and it says "arriving tomorrow" :mad:

got these yesterday, but the stereo amp is in the order that comes tomorrow.....so i can't even listen to them....:mad:

51PHnyKjr7L._AC_US218_.jpg

And the reverse. When Amazon says your new printer was delivered at 0917 IN your mailboxo_O, yet there is nothing there.
Because the mail carrier lost her scanner so just logged all her packages as delivered before leaving the P.O.

My wife was on the phone to the sheriffs office reporting it stolen when the dumbass showed up with it just before noon.:mad:

And the reverse. When Amazon says your new printer was delivered at 0917 IN your mailboxo_O, yet there is nothing there.
Because the mail carrier lost her scanner so just logged all her packages as delivered before leaving the P.O.

My wife was on the phone to the sheriffs office reporting it stolen when the dumbass showed up with it just before noon.:mad:
or...(and this was USPS) the tracking shows it's on the truck out for delivery and the mail person shows up and has no box and you ask them are they sure, it is listed as 'out for delivery' and they finally go look in their truck......and SHAZAAAAM, there it is under a pile of stuff. how long would it have been before she would have gotten around to dropping it off? i'm not a big fan of USPS.

This might be worse- my new Elite Strat arrived at my office today.

It wasn't SUPPOSED to get here until NEXT Wednesday!

I have an elaborate plan to mix it in without my wife necessarily noticing...which requires shifting some stuff around. Which I can't do until the weekend.

So it will need to stay here in my office. For a week. Mocking me.

This might be worse- my new Elite Strat arrived at my office today.

It wasn't SUPPOSED to get here until NEXT Wednesday!

I have an elaborate plan to mix it in without my wife necessarily noticing...which requires shifting some stuff around. Which I can't do until the weekend.

So it will need to stay here in my office. For a week. Mocking me.
now THAT shit is fuuuuunnnnnyyyyy. lol-049

so this morning the order tracking said "arriving by the end of the day".......just checked it again and it says "arriving tomorrow" :mad:

got these yesterday, but the stereo amp is in the order that comes tomorrow.....so i can't even listen to them....:mad:

51PHnyKjr7L._AC_US218_.jpg

monitors? BTW, since when did they start putting amps in both left and right active monitors? They used to just put it in one and the connection to the other delivered the amped signal over there. Now I have two freakin plugs I need to put into the power strip, one for each monitor. They say the big advantage is that you can replace just one monitor. I have my old 15 year old monitors still working fine to this day. No advantage, just more power plugs. I guess the music products industry hasn't caught up with appliance manufacturers and saving power.

monitors? BTW, since when did they start putting amps in both left and right active monitors? They used to just put it in one and the connection to the other delivered the amped signal over there. Now I have two freakin plugs I need to put into the power strip, one for each monitor. They say the big advantage is that you can replace just one monitor. I have my old 15 year old monitors still working fine to this day. No advantage, just more power plugs. I guess the music products industry hasn't caught up with appliance manufacturers and saving power.
bookshelf stereo speakers, but you could use them for studio monitors also. i'm in an apartment so i don't need a giant stereo system.
i have little stands for them and they sit on either side of the 36" tv. it will go thru them also.

This is why I stopped ordering from Guitar Center/Musician’s Friend. Shipping label created, now wait two days for the truck to fill up and move.

Back