When you have to steal the speaker out of one amp to put in another amp thats less broken

What's broken and what's less broken?

Is the broken one a Marshall JMP50? Can I have it?

The deluxe has mystery low end dropouts that no one can seem to fix. The Holland has some sort of bad pot issue with the reverb. Some times the mix goes to 100% and stays there.
Random low end dropouts? Could be a cold solder joint in the tone stack... Or a bad tube that's just not completely dead... Or somethings up inside the OT.

I had random low-end dropouts in the Dual Showman I used to have before one of the Sovtek 6L6GCs that were loaded in it when I bought it decided to redplate.

Random low end dropouts? Could be a cold solder joint in the tone stack... Or a bad tube that's just not completely dead... Or somethings up inside the OT.

I had random low-end dropouts in the Dual Showman I used to have before one of the Sovtek 6L6GCs that were loaded in it when I bought it decided to redplate.
Yeah. This is all of the reasons why I bought the Suhr combined.

And the Deluxe is officially not working because I bumped the recitfier tube trying to take the speaker out and broke it. FML.

I'll use th Holland tonight and I think the Deluxe is definitely going to be repaired and then sold.

Thank you for justifying my Allen Encore purchase from 10 years ago.
I might sell the Holland too. I'm sure there is something out there that I can use for my light-duty amp that doesn't suck and is new. Even the 1968 Deluxe reissue. My problem tonight is that I'm not allowed to life more than 10lbs with my right hand for a week after my angiogram so I need to bring something I can lift with just my left hand. The Suhr is 70lbs so thats not happening. :annoyed:

I might sell the Holland too. I'm sure there is something out there that I can use for my light-duty amp that doesn't suck and is new. Even the 1968 Deluxe reissue. My problem tonight is that I'm not allowed to life more than 10lbs with my right hand for a week after my angiogram so I need to bring something I can lift with just my left hand. The Suhr is 70lbs so thats not happening. :annoyed:

Tech 21 blonde -> powered monitor?

Given:
  1. You can't lift anything heavy.
  2. You do the bulk of your tone shaping from pedals rather than in the amp.
  3. Tubes are always more fragile than solid state.
  4. You gig regularly and could do with a small powerful reliable backup.
Get a Quilter head and a 1x12" cab.

Tech 21 blonde -> powered monitor?
Might as well. I also have the EHX 44 magnum poweramp. The Holland will work out...I'm just a little frustrated with its little quirks too. Turns out that I have Holland Lil Jimi #1 if not the prototype. It's nothing like @telecaster911 's amp that I fell in love with.
Given:
  1. You can't lift anything heavy.
  2. You do the bulk of your tone shaping from pedals rather than in the amp.
  3. Tubes are always more fragile than solid state.
  4. You gig regularly and could do with a small powerful reliable backup.
Get a Quilter head and a 1x12" cab.
I'm not playing through a Quilter for personal reasons.

I thought you had some sort of small backup.

Fair enough, the EHX probably fulfils that job anyway. Either that or look for 2nd hand Crate Power Block.

I do have the EHX for emergencies. The power block might be cool though.

Back