When you feel sorry for yourself...

I was mainly refering to the comments about outing her at the school. Maybe she had other things on her mind when she didn't talk to the offended party. No one responding to this thread even knows her. Yes sounds either misogynistic or insane.

Just won't let it go, eh?

Well, how about this:

Fuck. You.

We cool, now?

I've dated strippers. I like strippers. I do not frequent strip clubs.

Swagger, talent and patience or gtfo.

But still, we all dance.

It does.
Are you innocent?

Who are you to judge?
:hmm:

OK, who's not letting go? Seriously. And I'm just "hoping" you're not talking to other people like that. Sometimes people's online personas are just the tip of the iceberg. Again, hopefully that's not the case with you.

Last edited:
My suggestion would be to take it offline. PM me......I'll probably reply.
Thanks.

projecting today? 2 comments in a row then stating "I" should take it offline. Here's my suggestion: if you think this is an issue, control yourself, don't reply.

And no, I don't PM people who's comment to me was "fuck. you."

I was at my local breakfast strip club and who did I see on the pole but Coralkong1. And to think what an uppity bitch he was on the forum yesterday.

It's sad.

2344.jpg

What we're all missing here is that this is @12Pack's chance to be the deadbeat, guitarist boyfriend of a hot stripper. You know, the guy that she takes all her dollar bills home to and supports all his bad habits. [/sarcasm]

In hindsight, she probably did you a favor by turning you off when you tried to talk to her...and like @Modern Saint said, it is probably a defense mechanism, at least partially. I can only imagine how long it took you to get your jaw off of the floor when you saw her hit the stage.

Last edited:
Maybe she blew you off because she was so damned attracted to you that she thought she couldn't resist riding you like a stripper pole if she started digging into that great mind of yours.

idn_smilie

That was not the only thing that happened that day.....

Left that place and went to another. Long story short met up with the second place bartender (she is 27) at a 3rd bar for the evening. This bartender - always so bubbly happy and I never once looked at her in any sexual way. Just always gossiped with her about her love for the Mets and stupid conversation about township stuff and the whatever.

We go to the 3rd bar together and she has a complete freaking meltdown. Meltdown with crying and why all her friends are meth heads with a few deaths and she's 27 and only slinging drinks in a local bar for a living and it's end of the world. She pulls up her pants to show me where she's been cutting on her leg..... My goodness - WTF is going on? In the parking lot I'm dealing with this and her melt down with her tears and all. - in my best way trying to tell her to only control what she can (herself) and pretty much repeating all the therapy stuff that I learned when I was going through some bad times. Here is the bubbly bright girl who one would never think of having any challenges as she is always so happy and boom - she practically disintegrates in my arms.

I guess the point of my original post was this:

I was feeling down - I went out. At first I was a little angry at the Mom for not giving me the time of day. Who cares really. I can't control her or make her do anything. After the anger I felt a bit of guilt. Now I don't care and if I ran into her at Walmart I would say hello again and ask her how her daughter singing was still doing - that's it. Wouldn't bring up stripper thing even if in front of my friends. It's all good.

It took me less then 12 hours to realize that no matter how bad you think you have it - it could always be worse
. This is exactly what I needed. I could be the single mom trying to get her kid through school flashing boobies for a few dollars. I could be the single bartender with no future plans and secretly cutting myself like a 14 year old crying for help.

Yet - on the outside they both seemed so happy, classy and had it all together. The older I get the more I realize that from the surface you can't really tell. No matter who you are, what you do, what you look like, we all have our problems. How we choose to deal with them is what separates us apart. Someone once told me to treat everyone like they are going to die tomorrow. You just never know what ugly thoughts people have.

And no - I'm not slipping into old habits. It's all good. Again I got this and haven't had a drink since. I'll probably go in and check on 27 year old bartender again but that's about it.

And with that I am off to band practice gearing up for the 8/11 wedding.

Rock on Brother Weiners!

Back