When you feel sorry for yourself...

12Pack

Dyslexic b00n
My youngest son for a few years has been playing and learning music lessons from a chain called "School of Rock". He doesnt do it anymore as he could probably teach at this point.

Its a music class where as a kid you take lessons then learn how to play in a full band. Get that down and you play out live with the full band. He has played out several times live and had consistently played with a girl who sang very well and probably one of the best singers there. The girls single mother is HOT. Like classy and good looking and absolutely stunning. 100% awesome to even be seen with her. Saw her at a few gigs with Moms (her) parents and family (no husband) and just absutely stunning. Once at a gig I went up to said MOM and told her her how well her daughter did on the vocals and blah blah blah. Mom didnt give me the time of day and blew me off. Like WTF lady? Yes, you are beautiful and classy and probably have several potential BF's that are probably Congessmen to choose from, but why the arrogant attitude? Its Ok as I had a GF at the time. But what a bitch. Jist making conversation from one parent to another with a woman who is probably way out of my league.

Bad week so I decided to take a day of bad past habits. Went to the local strip club to have some whiskey and feel sorry for myself. Haven't been there in years.

Guess what Mom is dancing?

My youngest son for a few years has been playing and learning music lessons from a chain called "School of Rock". He doesnt do it anymore as he could probably teach at this point.

Its a music class where as a kid you take lessons then learn how to play in a full band. Get that down and you play out live with the full band. He has played out several times live and had consistently played with a girl who sang very well and probably one of the best singers there. The girls single mother is HOT. Like classy and good looking and absolutely stunning. 100% awesome to even be seen with her. Saw her at a few gigs with Moms (her) parents and family (no husband) and just absutely stunning. Once at a gig I went up to said MOM and told her her how well her daughter did on the vocals and blah blah blah. Mom didnt give me the time of day and blew me off. Like WTF lady? Yes, you are beautiful and classy and probably have several potential BF's that are probably Congessmen to choose from, but why the arrogant attitude? Its Ok as I had a GF at the time. But what a bitch. Jist making conversation from one parent to another with a woman who is probably way out of my league.

Bad week so I decided to take a day of bad past habits. Went to the local strip club to have some whiskey and feel sorry for myself. Haven't been there in years.

Guess what Mom is dancing?
:spit:

That's hilarious....she's so high and might while she's taking 5 shots in the face a night....THATS classy.

jbj just posted some good advise above...
I know life throws us lemons sometimes but hold you're head up. Be grateful and happy with everything you have and have accomplished....

Other than a drain on money, why is a strip club a "bad" past habit. I've never hung out at strip clubs but the few times I went I had fun.

Other than a drain on money, why is a strip club a "bad" past habit. I've never hung out at strip clubs but the few times I went I had fun.

Strip clubs arent a bad habit when you have control. A few years back I was literally trying to drink myself to death at one....or more. Dissapeared here for a while. Woke up with a stripper ot two... Spent stupid money for it.... Made some bad choices at the time becaise I didnt care about much of my life. I took some bad situations in a bad way. Now I laugh at the face of adversary going through my past bullshit.

Strip clubs arent a bad habit when you have control. A few years back I was literally trying to drink myself to death at one....or more. Dissapeared here for a while. Woke up with a stripper ot two... Spent stupid money for it.... Made some bad choices at the time becaise I didnt care about much of my life. I took some bad situations in a bad way. Now I laugh at the face of adversary going through my past bullshit.

Oh . . . that kind of bad. Sorry to hear and glad to hear you're past that.

I'm not really getting all the hate for the woman. Does every woman we talk to have to respond in order to not be demonized or retaliated against?

I dont hate the Mom. At the moment I saw her dancing and my reaction was I didnt even want to judge her. I kind of felt bad....yet cheered for her that she was a single mom doing what she had to do to make ends meet. Then I felt a bit angry. Angry because of the her dislike of immediate me and her arrogance towards that initial conveersation of just saying hello. Perhaps the inner me wanted to tell her, "you are beautiful, anything you want you can have, id do anyrhing for you" and she tossed me off like croutons on an Atkins salad.

Perhaps I am at 5'8" and she is 6'0" made her shallow towards me and perhaps at the end of the day ALL woman (as far as I am concerned) will still judge appearance on looks (despite what they say) she can go fuck herself with her arrogance.

Sounds harsh. But ive been burned to many times. Empathetic is a great place to be. I just dont care for arrogance.

I'm not really getting all the hate for the woman. Does every woman we talk to have to respond in order to not be demonized or retaliated against?

Maybe if you're giving their kid music lessons/and/or teaching/or just generally talking to them about their kid, then I guess the answer would be "Yes, that would be nice."

How's that?

Who said anything about hating her?

I'm not retaliating, I'm saying that, well.....in this particular instance....my take on it is people who generally act like that are usually the ones who have the most to hide/most to be ashamed of, and by belittling someone else, they're really just trying to make themselves feel better.

And then I congratulated @12Pack, and think it was great he's not in the bottom of a bottle taking creeper shots.

Am I taking enough of the bait to cause sheer outrage yet?

Go ahead, rail away.....oh, the humanity!

Let me guess........I'm being misogynistic.

Maybe if you're giving their kid music lessons/and/or teaching/or just generally talking to them about their kid, then I guess the answer would be "Yes, that would be nice."

How's that?

Who said anything about hating her?

I'm not retaliating, I'm saying that, well.....in this particular instance....my take on it is people who generally act like that are usually the ones who have the most to hide/most to be ashamed of, and by belittling someone else, they're really just trying to make themselves feel better.

And then I congratulated @12Pack, and think it was great he's not in the bottom of a bottle taking creeper shots.

Am I taking enough of the bait to cause sheer outrage yet?

Go ahead, rail away.....oh, the humanity!

This.

End thread

FWIW @12Pack, she is a dancer. Probably gets hit on all the time at the strip bar as well as in other public places. In her mind, you could've be hitting on her as well. Does she know that her daughter was playing in the same group as your son? Just a thought.

Dude just get you head out of the sand and go play that geetar with your band. I am hoping that you are still playing with them.

I was mainly refering to the comments about outing her at the school. Maybe she had other things on her mind when she didn't talk to the offended party. No one responding to this thread even knows her. Yes sounds either misogynistic or insane.

Back