When is the last time you stepped into a slim jim ?

Never got any Big League Chew either. And I never got to play Dragon's Lair at Chuck E. Cheese.

*spits*

Speaking of the 80s, I treated myself to an Orange Julius last night but it sucked even more than the last time I had one. Tasted like $3 worth of straight up orange juice.

ps I watched Battered Bastards of Baseball, so I am hip to the birth of Big League Chew.

Mojo brah, You can still get BLC but it wouldn't be the same experience and "dipping in" at 11 years old with Rush Moving pictures on the way to Chuck e cheese to play Missle command.

That's a great documentary isn't it :thu:

btw you people are all elitists and close minded fools because I snapped into three slim jims (the short ones) yesterday and they were better than i remembered :bacon:

Three summers ago. A few buddies and I were on a weekend camping trip and we stopped at a convenience store for gas, ice, etc.
They had the longest slim jims I've ever seen near the register. 24 inchers maybe? I had to get one just for laughs.

It was tasty, but not as tasty as real beef jerky.

Mojo brah, You can still get BLC but it wouldn't be the same experience and "dipping in" at 11 years old with Rush Moving pictures on the way to Chuck e cheese to play Missle command.

That's a great documentary isn't it :thu:

Glad I never got into Rush. I got enough problems already. *spits*

It was purty good. Chuck Norris vs. Communism is another good doc I watched on Netflix recently. Lone Wolf McQuade content.

Glad I never got into Rush. I got enough problems already. *spits*

It was purty good. Chuck Norris vs. Communism is another good doc I watched on Netflix recently. Lone Wolf McQuade content.

I'll have to look that one up, I think there is a Rush doc on netflix too.

Here's a Slim Jim you could step into:

44SlimJimref-vi.jpg

:fml: all along I thought they were saying step in :embarrassed: snap in does make more sense:ksmash:

Macho Man's annunciation left a lot to be desired. I know he said, "snap," never sounded like it though.

Speaking of the 80s, I treated myself to an Orange Julius last night but it sucked even more than the last time I had one. Tasted like $3 worth of straight up orange juice.

Still a guilty pleasure of mine. It help that they no longer have a stand-alone OJ around here, they used to mix up a full pitcher and let it set until used. My DQ people have to make each fresh.

Back