When is the last time you stepped into a slim jim ?

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
Been quite a while for me cuz I usually prefer my dried /preserved meat to be of a higher quality but dangit if that stuff isn't as expensive as prime rib and if I'm going cheap with no regard for my health then I'll get a Tijuana mama. I'm getting ready to go to Target soon though so I can pick up a wrist brace because i somehow massively sprained my wrist at work, been up since 2:30 am because the pain was so intense and I saw a commercial for slims jim, i'm gonna pick up a can of SJ's at Target....so....

When is the last time U stepped into a slim jim!

You don't step into a Slim Jim.
You snap into a Slim Jim.
And I can't remember the last time I did so.

Snapped.

Though this gives me an idea. Slim Jim hot dogs. Then I can avoid two shitty products at once. And it's a sandwich!

I don't recall snapping into a Slim Jim.

didn't you ever play little league or t-ball? They always had the snack bar thing and slim jims were always on hand.

me 1981 probably thinking about hitting the snack bar for a slim jim here....

tumblr_n66xlpuxjD1tx8s9wo1_540.jpg

didn't you ever play little league or t-ball? They always had the snack bar thing and slim jims were always on hand.

me 1981 probably thinking about hitting the snack bar for a slim jim here....

tumblr_n66xlpuxjD1tx8s9wo1_540.jpg

Snack bar? I wasn't one of the 1%. *spits*

Sometimes we went to dairy queen afterwards.

Snack bar? I wasn't one of the 1%. *spits*

Sometimes we went to dairy queen afterwards.

Yeah we had a DQ like a half mile down the road, went there after we won which was frequently *spits* . We also had a Chuck e Cheese (the real deal proper one with the "The Beagles" and Space Invaders, Tempest, etc) that we went to not far away but I still got Big league chew and slim jims from the snack bar :mad:

Yeah we had a DQ like a half mile down the road, went there after we won which was frequently *spits* . We also had a Chuck e Cheese (the real deal proper one with the "The Beagles" and Space Invaders, Tempest, etc) that we went to not far away but I still got Big league chew and slim jims from the snack bar :mad:

Never got any Big League Chew either. And I never got to play Dragon's Lair at Chuck E. Cheese.

*spits*

Speaking of the 80s, I treated myself to an Orange Julius last night but it sucked even more than the last time I had one. Tasted like $3 worth of straight up orange juice.

ps I watched Battered Bastards of Baseball, so I am hip to the birth of Big League Chew.

Never got any Big League Chew either. And I never got to play Dragon's Lair at Chuck E. Cheese.

*spits*

Speaking of the 80s, I treated myself to an Orange Julius last night but it sucked even more than the last time I had one. Tasted like $3 worth of straight up orange juice.

ps I watched Battered Bastards of Baseball, so I am hip to the birth of Big League Chew.

Dude, I was chompin' on some Big League Chew whilst playing Dragon's Lair on a weekly basis.

Probably 2001 or 2002. I can’t believe the shit I used to eat when I was younger. Today I wouldn’t eat one unless I was literally starving.

commercial slimjim? Don't know but it probably was the 90s.

Guy at work brought in a big bag of spicy smoked venison sticks several months ago and incredibly good.

Back