When Guitar Crap Takes Over Your Life

This is the Mini-Crybaby. Because sometimes the wah that you already have for that one song in the setlist, is simply not enough for your petite feminine little feet.

11209623_10153268935841064_4235879021791101384_n.jpg

That's pretty cool but I'd be more interested in a vintage Marshall-ish amp built to look like a fridge.

Well, yeah...at least a made in USA, hand wired point to point, based on the original Frigidaire design model that looks like a Marshall.

I'd be interested in the one that looks like a rollout tool chest for my office, but only if I can make it look like a legitimate expense.

I actually hate gear. What's ironic is that I get it for free and I'm around it all the time.
I'm guessing that's why you hate it.
It's like working in IT for 22 years. It's hard to get excited about another smartphone or another tablet.
Now I see them and think great, I have to reload all of my shit again.

It's like working in IT for 22 years. It's hard to get excited about another smartphone or another tablet.

I see them and think great, another fucking thing some director is going to want to expense.

That and self absorbed hacks who come into music stores pretending to be experts, butchering classic rock songs, and taking two hours to "I just wanna check it out," and buy absolutely nothing. Meanwhile it takes Walter Becker, Scott Henderson, Robben Ford, Andy Summers, and myself exactly two minutes to discover if we like something or not.

I'm waiting for the Dumblefridge. It cost $65,000 and is made out of a piece of solid billet aluminum but keeps all your refrigeratables perfectly cold. There's a six year wait though.
Will the lettuce crisper be made from fine crystal?

If not, I won't pay a cent over $50K.

What good are bumble bee caps when your vegetables are confined to a clear plastic Hell?

Back