What's your opinion your thought?

SVH917

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Been toying around with the idea of a looper pedal of sorts for practice purposes. What are your feelings if suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this one,

mw1krjwsou5ktd5yt9vp.jpg

I have the TC Ditto X2 that I'm putting up for sale. Is the easiest of the good loopers. It has a separate button that can stop the loop or be used to trigger effects like reverse. can be used in mono or stereo.

TC%20Electronic%203-630-80.jpg

I've owned almost every looper on the market.... this was my favorite until I upgraded to the Boomerang 3, but that one is considerably more expensive with features that may be outside of what you're looking for.

I have the TC Ditto X2 that I'm putting up for sale. Is the easiest of the good loopers. It has a separate button that can stop the loop or be used to trigger effects like reverse. can be used in mono or stereo.

TC%20Electronic%203-630-80.jpg

I've owned almost every looper on the market.... this was my favorite until I upgraded to the Boomerang 3, but that one is considerably more expensive with features that may be outside of what you're looking for.
I'm really just looking for something to use for practice

I bought the Ditto a few months ago and haven't really gotten around to use it. I may actually add it to my board now that I have removed some pedals and have room for it.

From what I recall you have the ability to record using DAW. IMHO I would create jam tracks to use more than a looper.

The advantage to using a looper are the creation of quick loops to jam to with one idea if that is what you looking at. But I would prefer recording ideas as they tend to grow and you can store your new creations.

My preferences for using a looper is for live solo performances so I can jam over passages if I choose to.

All the more reason to keep it simple. Many of them are difficult to dial in... the X2 has a 5 minute learning curve.

Also, I prefer the feel of these switches over the long-throw boss style. Very helpful when you're trying to tap tap tap click to keep your loop in time. Overdubbing can be done with a single tap... but it all hinges on the "closing" of the first loop being in time and the X2 is much easier to get in sync.

Back