Whats your favorite 1x12 combo amp?

There's a guy (not in a white van kinda guy) here in my SoCal local that has been buying Fischer/Trainwreck components for years. He pretty much has them dialed in. Might be able to hook a brotha up.
I need to hear what a TW sounds like....

Sell the badger 30 head. Buy the badger 30 combo.

Or stand your cabinet on end.
The badger 30 combo is not very small either. I stand the cab on its side sometimes like when I play at Mahe in Dana Point.

I'll probably just get my Deluxe fixed soon.

There's an Allen hot fudge with nuts on eBay. No reserve. It's at $255 at the moment with 2 days left to go. Has EL34's in it at the moment, but will take 6v6 and 6L6.

There's an Allen hot fudge with nuts on eBay. No reserve. It's at $255 at the moment with 2 days left to go. Has EL34's in it at the moment, but will take 6v6 and 6L6.

That happens to be one of the Allen's I'd love to own.
Wein, mind ya' don't have an ax-i-dent on the way to eBay, see?
gangster-with-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif

While we're on the subject.. is it possible for the seller to actually set that auto bid to go to some crazy level? I guess if they had a second account they could get away with it. I have wondered about this after more than a few bids.

While we're on the subject.. is it possible for the seller to actually set that auto bid to go to some crazy level? I guess if they had a second account they could get away with it. I have wondered about this after more than a few bids.
It wouldn't surprise me, and it wouldn't be hard to set up...the best way to bid is to NOT bid...I'm one of the slime balls with an esnipe account...

I liked the new Fender '68 Deluxe Reissue at NAMM. May pick one up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me for my ignorance, but wouldn't a 15 give gobs of bass and mid range and crazy volume .? The 12 I have in my Defender cab is damm loud and does all of the afore mentioned..

Back