What's the hardest band member to find?

Yeah, we actually got a few drummers in mind but we wan someone who can sing harmonies while playin. A mike portnoy of sorts :lol:

With the production style of your stuff you'd probably be better off getting (or trying to get) two or three female harmony singers.

A girl that played keys/synths and Sang would be totally bitchin. And if she played topless, that'd be pretty sweet.

I like how you think.

I like how she thinks! (or thought anyways)

Monolith%2009-%20Dandy%20Warhols%20keys.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's the girl from the Dandy Warhols, who used to play topless on stage quite frequently.

Speaking of bands I answered an ad a couple weeks ago from a guy wanting to do something with electronica type beats and traditional guitar. So he came over last Tuesday and we jammed and set the next jam for tonight. Last I heard from him was last Thursday when he asked me to send him the Mp3s from the last jam. Weird, you'd think since we've only jammed once he might want to confirm the next one. I hope he reaches out because we were supposed to get Teh Worst Storm Ever so last night I put every guitar, amp, the bass drum and toms and every cable up off the floor just in case.

Back