What's the guitar of the evening?

Godin 5th Ave.
IMG_3540.JPG

I am at my aunts house dog sitting so it's more like the guitar of the week for me.

Thanks. Yep - Warmoth mahogany/ebony. The rest is 08 American Standard.

Last edited:
I'm at the bottom of my wave lately. :( I'm selling a guitar tonight...probably won't play anything for a couple more days.
It's a natural cycle for me. I get really excited about a guitar, play it all the time, get bored, get frustrated, chuck it all and play acoustic for a while or nothing at all ...then I get excited about another guitar :grin:

Beachbum -- that tele is HOTTTTT! I also love the Godin, but I've always felt that a guitar of that sort would be like pearls before swine for the likes of me!

I can't afford it right now but I'd love to find a silver version of that guitar in the future to match my 15th anniversary Flatroc.
I honestly have not been able to put it down since I got it. It just seems to always sound great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly have not been able to put it down since I got it. It just seems to always sound great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get the feeling that I would dig the difference too. Just not in the budget right now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

what is that?
love that flamey thing it has goin' on.

also, though I'm sure I mentioned it before, I love those stands you got there

Back