What's the best sammich Subway has?

That and I'm always behind some woman holding the the list of everyone in the offices order. That sucks.

Well, I walked the 3 blocks in 95 degree heat to Jimmy John's and there were about 50 people in line, so I turned and walked out.

Ended up going to a sushi bar and got California rolls and shrimp. :)

Well, I walked the 3 blocks in 95 degree heat to Jimmy John's and there were about 50 people in line, so I turned and walked out.

Ended up going to a sushi bar and got California rolls and shrimp. :)

Oh Prages.... what you don't realize is that JJ's line was probably gone faster than 2 orders at McDonalds.

I'm not even kidding when I say that the first time I ate there, I ordered my sandwich, drinks, and chips..... and they handed me my sandwich before the cashier was done handing me my change. :messedup:

Seriously have never had it take more than 1 minute from ordering to having food in hand.

Oh Prages.... what you don't realize is that JJ's line was probably gone faster than 2 orders at McDonalds.

I'm not even kidding when I say that the first time I ate there, I ordered my sandwich, drinks, and chips..... and they handed me my sandwich before the cashier was done handing me my change. :messedup:

Seriously have never had it take more than 1 minute from ordering to having food in hand.

Too late to worry about it now. I'm eating sushi. :embarrassed:

+1 they are stunningly fast.

Spicy Italian > Meatball> Pepper Jack > Olives, tomato, onions, jalapenos, bell peppers and salt & pepper.

I actually looked at opening a subway. Have the entire presentation and business plan still on my home computer. If any one wants it in the event they are looking to open one - you can have it.

No Subway for me today. For the first time in at least two months I went out for lunch, got a number 2 with no mayo and hot, peppers and jalapeno chips from Jimmy Johns. And a root beer.

If Jimmy Johns was close enough to deliver I'd get it all the time. I'd probably eat nothing BUT Jimmy Johns.

I've never enjoyed anything out of Subway. For the past 20 years, I've never worked close to one. If I want a sammich for lunch, I either brown bag it, or order from a local sub/pizza joint. I am damn sure that the bread is screaming fresh too, most of the local shops get their rolls from a commercial bakery about 10 minutes away. Every now and again the aroma comes over the hill, and jeez is that nice.

Back