What's inside your Lipstick Tube Pickup. Dude cuts it up...

Am I the only one who thinks Phil McKnight is a giant douchebag?
Sure he is, he's also got to be the only person who would ruin a Seymour Duncan lipstick tube pickup for the hell of it. Therefore, in the name of just some curious shit video because I always want to do this myself it's good and he gets a pass.

Yeah, I don't get the point of that whole thing except "I have the money to chop up a SD lipstick." Like you can't find out some other way how they're constructed? :shrug:

Yeah, I don't get the point of that whole thing except "I have the money to chop up a SD lipstick." Like you can't find out some other way how they're constructed? :shrug:
You're assignment for today is to find another way to show us all exactly what's inside a Seymour Duncan lipstick tube pickup in live detail.

You're assignment for today is to find another way to show us all exactly what's inside a Seymour Duncan lipstick tube pickup in live detail.

Well, "in live detail"? I don't know. But you can find diagrams for a generic lipstick. You can find specs for specific brands/models. Hey, look, I'm not criticizing what you like to watch for entertainment/curiosity. Just wondering. Ya know?

He's nowhere near as bad as Pete Thorn. I'm afraid I am getting my first exposure to him as I type. What an idiot.

The relevant scene starts at approx 6:45...

It didn't show the wire wraps or the magnet being wrapped. I find it amusing that you consider this equal to the video I posted. It's a half ass attempt at I'll show him but you trying and searching for that magic video. Fucking hilarious.

It didn't show the wire wraps or the magnet being wrapped. I find it amusing that you consider this equal to the video I posted. It's a half ass attempt at I'll show him but you trying and searching for that magic video. Fucking hilarious.
Perhaps you should check the chemical content of your breakfast cereal.

Sure he is, he's also got to be the only person who would ruin a Seymour Duncan lipstick tube pickup for the hell of it. Therefore, in the name of just some curious shit video because I always want to do this myself it's good and he gets a pass.

I don't get it. they are a magnet just like every other pickup. I could have told you what was inside without cutting it up. That being said it's an $85 dollar pickup and guys are acting like he cut up a '67 corvette. It's $85 who fucking cares?

Back